Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

TickleAsian

Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
sablesword
Bearded Elder One

From a pure economic point of view, a producer wants to give out the number of free samples that will bring in the most paying customers. Give out too few free samples, and potential customers won't sign up because they don't know what they're getting. Give out too many free samples, and potential customers won't sign up because the free samples are enough to satisfy them.

Giving out free samples as an act of charity is a red herring.

The tricky part (and it's very tricky) is in figuring out how many free samples to give out. If giving out an additional sample will bring in more customers than it loses, then the producer should do it - but how can a producer know that he isn't going past that point?

My own guess is that producers have a natural tendency to give out too few free samples - but that is just a guess. I can point out how Baen Books has an extremely open-handed policy wrt free samples, and how they seem to be making out like bandits as a result, but drawings and even short stories may be different from novels in this regard. So all I can do is ask that Achilles Heel (and other producers) consider the possibility that they're giving out too few free samples.

Drawings & Stories: www.sablesword.com
My e-novels: At A1adultebooks.com or Amazon.com
sablesword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #12
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Here's the skinny on our latest 4-drawing update on AchillesHeelArt.com!

First up, Azazello once again journeys to Middle Earth to show us the tickle torture of a certain grey-clad wizard. He's at the mercy of evil orcs who are subjecting his bare feet to wicked, crawling tickley bugs in "I Shall Not Laugh!". Next, CheshireCat draws a hell of a good time, as the devil himself is bound and tickled by 4 angels. His huge bare feet and body are subjected to the most exquisite "Angelic Torment", until he's in tears from laughter.

Over on the Athena side, Sloth draws a woman in for a wet and wild time. She's bound in a bathtub, and her lover takes advantage of her slick ticklish skin with some underwater tickling in "Jacoochie". Then, Mr. Zikkon continues his new tale of superheroes and villains with page two of "Liberty". The buxom superbabe fights one of a pair of evil cat-like foes while the other mercilessly tickles a poor bound male victim. Will Liberty save him before he's tickled to death?

As always, you can find the full versions of these drawings in the members section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update227.jpg (137.5 KB, 227 views)
achillesheelart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #13
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Hey Gang!

It's that ticklish time of week again, when we update the site with four wonderful new drawings!

First up, BearoticArt takes us for a roll, roll, roll in the ze hay with his latest drawing. A bullish brute has a young twink trussed up in a barn for a ticklish hayride he won't soon forget in "Hayloft Hijinks". Next, Mr. Zikkon voyages to the high seas for the latest installment of "Warriors Six", as the newest addition to his team of heroes is trussed up by his own mutinous crew and tickled insane! But wait! There's that mysterious old wizard figure again, lurking in the background...

Then, over on the Athena side of the site, I drew a wild west fantasy scenario involving a certain sheriff from Gunsmoke. He's been tied up by some outlaws, and the sexy young hillbilly girl Merry stumbles upon him in all his helplessness. She can't resist, and pulls of his cowboy boots and socks to give him one heck of a ticklin'! He discovers that he's "Newly Ticklish". And last, but certainly not least, I'm happy to present the newest addition to the AHA team: DarkHarp! We're very excited to have her aboard, and I know you'll love her first piece. A certain Hyrulian princess has her feet tickled by a playful, green-clad hero who takes great delight in teasing her. She fights back her laughter in "Ha-Ha-Hyrule".

As always, you can view the complete versions of these drawings in the member's area of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update228.jpg (145.5 KB, 234 views)
Old 02-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #14
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Hey Gang!

This week we've added four incredible pieces of tickle torture art for your pleasure...and torture.

First up, CheshireCat draws a young man trapped in a strange facility and a most unusual position. His legs are spread wide, and his whole body and feet (and naughty bits!) are tickled by mysterious mechanical licking appendages. He's going to be tickled to death "Tickley Split". Next, Sloth and I are both fans of a certain swashbuckling video game explorer. Sloth decided to drawn an unseen adventure of Mr. Drake, as his frequent companion and mentor Sully catches him in a compromising position and tickles his feet in "Unchortled: Drakes Detention".

It's redhead week over in the Athena Galleries! Azazello draws the very slow and sensual torture of a sexy woman accused of witchcraft. She's stripped naked and tied to a table by a monk, and is subjected to slow, maddening feather tickling in "Confess, Witch!". Next, she's not ticklish...she's just drawn that way! Poor Mrs. Rabbit is at the mercy of some rascally penguins with feathers as she experiences both a wardrobe malfunction and helpless laughter in "Pattycake Peril".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update229.jpg (135.3 KB, 221 views)
Old 02-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #15
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Hey Gang!

This week we've got 4 more ticklish situations for you to enjoy!

First up, Blithwulf gives us the torment of a poor, ticklish college professor who is being tickled on his large, sensitive feet until he agrees to rethink the grades of several of his students. They're going to tickle him into "Remaking the Grade". Then, we venture into cyberspace where a certain Mr. Flynn is having a blast tickling a rogue algorithm in a skintight outfit. Unfortunately, the construct has very ticklish feet, especially through the thin soles of his uniform. I know you'll love "TickleTron".

Over in the Athena galleries, poor naive Ariel didn't know what she was getting into when she wished for legs. She had no idea that handsome Prince Eric had a foot and tickling fetish! She's discovering the downside of having sexy, sensitive soles in "Careful What You Wish For". Then, Ann Margret goes ga ga for the King of Rock's sheer socked bare feet! She pulls off his blue suede shoes and tickles him into ecstasy in "Elvis in: Tickle Me".

That's all for this week! As always you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update230.jpg (114.7 KB, 202 views)
Old 02-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #16
Possemaster
Prince Of Darkness

Fabulous updates Achilles!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

It's that time again! Time for 4 more wickedly fun tickle torture illustrations!

This week, I draw a poor, bearded fellow in a terrible predicament. He's alone in a dank dungeon, his head, hands and feet all trapped in wooden stocks. An evil device with a pendulum and two feathers rocks endlessly back and forth tickling the soles of his helpless feet, keeping him in a state of "Perpetual Torture". Next, Wez Hyrules our asses with his new piece in which the evil Ganondorf has a certain elf strapped to a table as he delicately traces his chest and underarms with purple tickling magic in "A Link to the Laughs".

In the Athena Galleries, Azazello goes Greek, as two buxom beauties duke it out in a contest to the death...TICKLED to death, that is! One has overpowered and bound the other, and is licking and tickling her into a frenzy in "Very GLADiators". Then, BlueBully makes her debut on the Athena side with a piece in which Olive Oyl finally gets to do the tickling for a change. She's sick of that brute Bluto always tickling her feet so, when she finds him hogtied by Popeye, she can't resist pulling off his boots and giving his huge feet the tickling of a lifetime in "Olive's Revenge".

As always, you can view the whole versions of these drawings int he member's section of www.achillesheelart.com !

Until next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update231.jpg (128.1 KB, 199 views)
Old 02-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Hey Tickle Fans!

It's time for four more great illustrations of ticklish torment, just for you!

First up, Darkharp dips her toe into the M/M pool, and the results are fantastic. This piece has a handsome Grey Warden being put through the paces by a devilish elf companion...in his ticklish armpits! Surely this great warrior doesn't have a weakness like being ticklish? You'll find out in "Grey Warden, Tickled Pink". Then, Azazello draws two samurai who decide to overpower a stealthy ninja to show him who is the greater warrior. They bind and torture him on his very soft and sensitive bare feet, until he's helpless with silent laughter.

Then, on the Athena side of the site, I did a special commission for someone who wanted to see Sydney Bristow made helpless and tickled on her sexy bare feet...but a certain famous cartoon tickler! That's right, you'll want to see this piece as much for the beautiful Ms. Garner as for my real-world take on Mr. Don Turtelli in "The Great Ramboldi". Then, in CheshireCat's latest masterpiece, Giganta has gotten loose and unleashes her tickling fury on her two stretchy tormentors. She's tied them into literal knots and is tickling their feet until they're in tears in "Gigantic Revenge".

As always, you can view the whole versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com!

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update232.jpg (140.4 KB, 171 views)
Old 03-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #19
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

Hey tickle fanatics! It's time for 4 more great illustrations of devious tickle torture.

First up, CheshireCat has decided that Sloth's League of Evil Ticklers needs a team of heroes to battle them. He's created "Feather Force Five" and this week he's drawn the first member of the team, the huge-pawed and hirsute "Bear Foot". He's got Sloth's The Sadist in his clutches and is showing his bare feet the true meaning of sadism. Next, I draw a former WWE superstar who went Hollywood, and is now a bonafide movie star! He's got his big, sheer socked feet propped up on a desk as an adoring fan tickles them and he wants to know, can you SMELL "What the SOCKS are cooking?" This piece will Rock your world.

Over in the Athena galleries, Blithwulf gives us a terrifyingly erotic scenario involving an evil tickling clown. I think everyone is a little scared of clowns, and this one is especially frightening. He's subjecting a woman who is bound with only her bare feet exposed to "Dr. Chuckle's Clown Therapy". Next, GiGi takes us to a very special summer camp, where lovely young ladies gather around a special "campfire" for a special ritual involving a lot of bare feet, feathers and laughter! You'll want to take part in this "Camp Initiation".

That's all for this week! As always, you can view the complete versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.achillesheelart.com

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update233.jpg (138.7 KB, 167 views)
Old 03-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #20
achillesheelart
TTC|Regular Member

It's update time at AchillesHeelArt with four more wonderfully ticklish drawings for your viewing pleasure.

First up, Blithwulf lets no laughter escape his sight as he puts a certain green spandex clad hero through some ticklish torment. His "arch" rival Sinestro has him in energy bondage that is also tickling his feet in "Tickled Yellow". Then, BearoticArt has yet another ticklish young man strapped into a wicked machine which is being run by a ruthless brute with a taste for tickling. It's the perfect device to "Make 'Em Laugh".

Over on the Athena side, I drew a commissioned request of a young man wrapped in a blanket and tickled on his big feet by the object of his ridicule. He used to make fun of this "Hippie Chick" because of her dirty feet and toe rings, but now the laugh's on him and his ticklish toes! Then, Wez journeys back to hell where we find a certain big-busted devilish heroine grabbed by a wall of hands and tickled insane in "Lady Tickled to Death".

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings at www.achillesheelart.com !

Until next week...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg update234.jpg (143.7 KB, 133 views)

Tags
achillesheelart, f/f, f/m, m/f, m/m, thread, update